Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Bucket List

I know that my hubby isn't too fond of me talking about death...but really I'm talking about LIFE. There's so much I want to do before I 'kick the bucket' that I've decided to make a 'Bucket List'. So here it is for all of you bloggers to enjoy. Haha! Although, much of the items on my Bucket List are more like dreams because they'd require lots of $$$.

1. Experience a 'White Christmas'.

2. Take my mom on a trip to Italy.

3. Take my kids to a beautiful Hawaiian beach.

4. Have a beautiful all-out bash party, the wedding I never had.

5. Buy a Disney annual pass for my kids and us to enjoy. -----Check!

6. Buy a house. ----Check! (Although we sold it. Does that still count?)

7. Own a business. ---Check!

8. Tell everyone that I care for I love them. ----Check!

9. Enjoy dinner and wine tasting in the Napa Valley.

10. Enjoy a spa day with Hector. -------Check!

11. Go to a Broadway Show in New York City.

12. Have a Character Luncheon at Disneyland with my kids.

13. Michael Buble concert!!!!!

14. Date night with Hector at the Piano Bar at the Bel Air Hotel in Beverly Hills.

15. Washington D.C. trip. -------Check! :)

16. Visit Niagra Falls, Yosemite, Australia's Great Barrier Reef, Israel.

17. Historical castles of the Middle Ages in Germany, Spain, England.

18. Open up a disabilities Center in Mexico for needy disabled children.

19. Visit Jamaica. -------Check!
20. Have a Slumber Party with my lady cousins! YAY!
21. Have an awesome time at Church with all the closest people in my life...I want to see hands in the air and smiles on their faces. :D
22. Write an Inspirational Diary (Life As Lizzy) AND get it published.


........Mind you, my list is a working progress and items will just randomly appear as I think of more stuff to do with my life. :)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Well if you ever get to visit Niagara Falls, let me know, since I live there! :) :) I hope you get to do many more things off that bucket list! :)

The Happiest Place on Earth

The Happiest Place on Earth

Peaceful Hawaii

Peaceful Hawaii